النور والايمان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Way To The Qur'an

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ki_sofiane
عضو نشيط جدا
عضو نشيط جدا
ki_sofiane

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 119
أعلام الدول : Way To The Qur'an 3dflag14
نقاط : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2008

Way To The Qur'an Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Way To The Qur'an   Way To The Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 2:37 am

Way To The Qur'an 3dtext12

Way To The Qur'an

Way To The Qur'an Qsb5exylxyiinagipg62

My aim in writing this book is very modest. This is not a work of erudite scholarship. I am no learned mufassir, nor am I writing for scholars. I am not presuming to teach and guide, for I have no pretensions to that office. I am writing for those ordinary, inexpert and unlearned seekers after the Qur'an, especially the young men and women, who are struggling hard to fulfil their desire to understand, absorb and live the Qur'an, as I am doing myself. I am writing for students about things which I am learning myself. In this book, then, I write as one wayfarer to another, trying to share with him whatever I have found and grasped as useful as I have stumbled, with all my deficiencies, along the easy and rewarding road to and through the Qur'an. I am sure that they, with their greater sincerity, devotion and competence, will improve greatly upon what I have presented here.This book is the product of a long and still-continuing search. Its contents have been gathered over many years of reading. The beginning of this book goes back more than three decades when I had just begun my own struggle to live by the Qur'an, and when I was given the duty of explaining how to study the Qur'an to a group of similarly committed young students. Most of what I said then, I owed to a small number of sources: Hamiduddin Farahi's Tafdsari Fardhi; Sayyid Mawdudi's Tafhimul Qur'an; Amin Ahsan Islahi's Tadabburi Qur'an; al-Ghazali's lhya' 'Ulum al-Din; Shah Waliullah's Hujjah-Allah al-Balighah and al-Fawz al-Kabir fi Usul al-Tafsir, and Suyuti's al-Itqan fi 'Ulum al-Qur'an. For all that this book contains, I continue to owe a debt of gratitude to them. And whilst I would like to acknowledge this, I must also point out that none of these authors are responsible for my own errors of understanding and presentation. The first opportunity to put my thoughts in writing arose in 1977 when I wrote a short introduction to Yusuf Ali's translation of the Qur'an published by the Islamic Foundation 'The Way to the Qur'an'.

CONTENTS

Preface
The Journey of Life
Basic Prerequisites
Participation of the Inner Self
Rules of Reading
Study and Understanding
Collective Study
Living the Qur'an
APPENDIX 1 : Prophets Readings
Suggested Syllabus Study
Appendix 3 : Aids to Study

Khurram Murad | Language: English | Format: Way To The Qur'an Pdf11 | Pages: 97 | Size: 1 MB

Download
Way To The Qur'an Untitl11
Way To The Qur'an Untitl10

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Way To The Qur'an
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Translation of the Meanings of THE NOBLE QURAN in the Farsi Language

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
النور والايمان :: Noor&Eman :: What Is Islam-