النور والايمان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

who is ready to fight

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
النور و الإيمان
Admin
النور و الإيمان

انثى عدد الرسائل : 642
العمر : 46
نقاط : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2008

who is ready to fight Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: who is ready to fight   who is ready to fight I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 19, 2009 5:49 pm

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

while I navigate throught sites I found the following blog:

http://www.perfspot.com/blogs/102167
for a woman called herself
Miss Unia
she claim for cut all verses talking about jihad in Quran
and that muslims are terrorists and want to get ride of other relegions by force, lab lab
I tried to defend islam as i could
but I need some help
samy noor

note: perfspot is a very bad site to spread hate to islam and to
spread sexuality among muslims.. it must stop.
here is my last comment to her:

when God ordered Muhamad to change direction of pray to jerusalim it was to unmask doublefaced muslims

who say we're muslims only with their tongues not by their hearts.
he never ask them to make Jihad with him.
Muhamad do not act from himself, he always guided by God.
he was obey GOD not himself in all his deeds.
if you do not believe... this is your problem.
did you ask yourself ,why jewish were there in Madinah?
answer is: they were expecting the last messenger , they knew from Turah that he'll make his state in Madinah..
they wish him to be a jewish too.
Although they knew that God rejected sons of Israel and cursed them,Cause they make evil deeds and killed many prophits like Zakarya and others.
God say to them that he'll dispatch his word from them and make it in onother ignorant nation(read old testimony)
the ignorant nation was us ( arabs ) became muslims later.
the God last revealation to mankind was QURAN
the last prophet to warn mankind was Muhamad
Jewish treated Muhamad and tried to kill him too,but God save him
if you do not believe it is your problem and will not change facts
you may say why God send Muhamad? what is the need for this?
now open your eyes:
As far as you know, jewish tried to kill Jesus the messenger from God..but God save him and raised him up to him as he'll come back again at the end of time - it is not so far now -.
after jesus been raised up.. his followers keep his teachings untill Paul came.
Paul was a jwe he was the tuffest one in hurting Jesus followers.
Then the play bagan.....
he claim that he saw Jesus during his trip to Damascus and claim that he told him to follow him... watch what he'll do...
Paul raised Jesus to be worshipped as God..!!
Paul threw out old testimony saying it has no charity.
jewish want all nations to worship anything but God..
they want God for themselves only..
they say in Talmood : God create all other nations to serve jewish..
SO, Paul made his hit to depart Jesus followers from the right way..
that was his mission.
Costantine came after and made trinity as a basic for new christianity.. which is completely opposite to Jesus teachings.
For the last time God send his last revealation and his last messenger
Muhamad and Quran to warn the whole mankind to go back to wornship God only , and that God never took a son
God say to jewish you have to believe in Muhamad as a last prophet and Quran as a final revealation
God say to christians: you have to wornship only God... Jesus is not a son of God, he is a messenger sent to sons of Israel.
Jewish are trying since Muhamad age untill now to destroy Islam And Quran
They tried to repeat same game of Paul with muslims and they didn'tsucceed .
Only a group of muslims were about to make Ali Bin Abutalib as you did with Jesus ( shiaa) ...but they failed .
Shiaa still wornship one God and still say Muhamad is the last messenger of God.
you Christians are brain washed with jewish false teachings to get away from the right way of God. since Paul fabrications.
and your brain is re-formatted by Jewish propaganda to direct you to hate Islam and to help them to make their dreams in destroying Islam been real.
you,my dear, is a very small ring of a very great chain since 1400 years and more... a chain plenty of hate and envey to both great noble prophet Muhamad and Great noble Quran.
this chain always broken ( read the history) whatever is been very tight around our neck..
we're sure we'll win at the end..
because God is our trustee.
I advice you to make a new blog says: Is Jesus is God?
try to prove...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://noreman99.ahlamontada.net
هدهوده2
مشرفة قسم السيرة النبوية المطهرة
هدهوده2

انثى عدد الرسائل : 103
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : Teacher of English
نقاط : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2008

who is ready to fight Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: who is ready to fight   who is ready to fight I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the Quran, God has said:
“God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.” (Quran 60:Cool

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, used to prohibit soldiers from killing women and children,[1] and he would advise them: “...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.”[2]And he also said: “Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years.”[3]
Also, the Prophet Muhammad has forbidden punishment with fire.[4]
He once listed murder as the second of the major sins,[5] and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, “The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed.[6][7]
Muslims are even encouraged to be kind to animals and are forbidden to hurt them. Once the Prophet Muhammad said: “A woman was punished because she imprisoned a cat until it died. On account of this, she was doomed to Hell. While she imprisoned it, she did not give the cat food or drink, nor did she free it to eat the insects of the earth.”[8]
He also said that a man gave a very thirsty dog a drink, so God forgave his sins for this action. The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was asked, “Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness towards animals?” He said: “There is a reward for kindness to every living animal or human.”[9]
Additionally, while taking the life of an animal for food, Muslims are commanded to do so in a manner that causes the least amount of fright and suffering possible. The Prophet Muhammad said: “When you slaughter an animal, do so in the best way. One should sharpen his knife to reduce the suffering of the animal.”[10]

Footnotes:
[1] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1744, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3015.
[2] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1731, and Al-Tirmizi, #1408.
[3] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3166, and Ibn Majah, #2686.
[4] Narrated in Abu-Dawood, #2675.
[5] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6871, and Saheeh Muslim, #88.
[6] This means killing and injuring.
[7] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533.
[8] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2422, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #2365.
[9] This saying of Muhammad has been mentioned in more detail on this page. Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2244, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #2466.
[10] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1955, and Al-Tirmizi, #1409.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

who is ready to fight
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
النور والايمان :: Noor&Eman :: What Is Islam :: Islam and others-
انتقل الى: